Radon is a colourless, odorless, tasteless gas that occurs naturally from the breaking down of naturally found uranium in the soil. Radon gas can leech into buildings and rise to harmful levels. If radon reaches harmful levels it can cause lung cancer. In fact the Surgeon General of the U.S. has warned that radon is the second largest cause of lung cancer in the States, second only to smoking.
Winmar has seen a need to ensure the safety of Canadians in their homes. We work with a certified C-NRPP professional to complete the work and if levels are too high we can offer solutions to solve that problem.
We are strong believers in accountability, especially when it comes to your safety. We will always be accountable for the work we have done, we will make sure you are happy and that anything we work on is finished properly.